Sunday, January 20, 2008

The First 90 Days

The First 90 Days
_ critical success strategies for new leaders at all levels

This book provides very comprehensive knowledge and researches about leadership transition and development with hands-on models. If you are interested in this area, this is the book you would love to read. I have heard a lot about it since I start my HR career, it is highly recommended especially for professionals who work in Learning and Development, or doing the leadership succession planning.

In addition to these professionals, it is also good for everyone who wants to become a leader to get it. But it might be a little bit “too HR” book for you. So I made some summaries from the content as presentation slides (let me know if you're interested in). If you have gotten several years working experiences as a background , I think it should be enough to go through the slides and catch the main ideas about how “The First 90 Days” matters, and how to make it work.

No comments: